Our 5 Step Local SEO Process
A LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION PROCESS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR BUSINESS VISIBLE ONLINE
Step 1: We optimize your Google Business page
Creating a Google business page is simple enough. However, there are so many little things on this page that can be done wrong that can have drastic effects on your search rankings. From incorrect categories to keyword stuffing in introductions, let us complete your listing the correct way.
Step 2: We Optimize your Website
Knowing On-Page SEO techniques is a key component of making your business appear high in the search results. Knowing what location keywords to put where and what headings to use for specific pages is key. We will run down the whole list and fix everything for you. It’s as simple as that.
Step 3: We fix your Citations
Citation building has long been known as a key ranking factor in Local Search, even today in 2016. TheSiteEdge will list your website on dozens of these citation websites properly (sites like Yelp, Bing, Yahoo Places, AngiesList, etc.) and make sure all information is correct and in line. This is time consuming and labor intensive, but we have come to believe that having correct citations, and not just hiring an annual service like Yext to do this for you will be very beneficial in the long run. We also check to make sure there are no duplicate listings out there or incorrect address information.
Step 4: We find and build relevant backlinks
A well known ranking factor of organic SEO is the quality and quantity of links pointing to your site from other websites around the web. The same goes for Local SEO. We take time to research link opportunities that are out there for your business. This involves competitor link research and reaching out to local organizations and businesses. We have tested every type of link building strategy imaginable, and know what works for a specific customer’s needs.
Step 5: We help to get Reviews from your Customers
Google values reviews more than ever in 2016. We discuss and find ways for you to obtain more reviews from your customers. This includes specific placement strategies on your website, invoices, emails, etc. We’ll give you a handout as well tailored for your business reviews.
Why Our Local SEO Services are the Right Fit For Your Small Business
- No One Year contracts – Our local search services are monthly services and you can start or stop when you see fit! But the longer you go the better the results!
- We are transparent. If you don’t need help with your Local SEO, we’ll tell you and recommend a better option!
- You have our attention 100%, your success is our success and we are here every step along the way
- We build citations for you and hand over the user/passwords afterwords. We don’t hold onto them like some agencies.
- We’ll never work for one of your direct competitors doing local search optimization.
- Your improved search visibility will be the one of the best investments you can make for your business’s future!